Monday, January 19, 2009

Hallie's Suite -- The Nursery

(Updated picture)


(Updated picture)



Josh -- 7 trips to Home Depot, a few hundred dollars, and a few weeks of weekend work later...we have Hallie's room complete. Liz actually did most of the painting, which she is very good at. Meanwhile, I did the wood work, which I'm not very good at doing. Given our inexperience with home improvement, we show everyone who walks in the door (or even down our sidewalk) our pride and joy, the nursery. We may not have diapers for Hallie, but she has the coolest baby girl room ever.

6 comments:

  1. Hallie's Nursery is adorable! I love the paint colors and her Bedding. Liz, you look so great. Only 2 more months. We are so excited for you guys! I'm excited for your blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did it--you made a blog! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby room. You guys are so talented and creative. I love how you show it to everyone--I would too! And Liz I can't believe you have a belly! It's small, but oh so cute! Give Hallie a rub from the Noyes family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! A blog I am so excited! What a cute name and nursery and prego women your beautiful. Can't wait for you to post more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm Update please... And can you please email me with your new address?? bjstephens4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH I found you. I've seriously been searching for an hour...with some minor distractions. You look like you put a pillow in your shirt, you look absolutely perfect pregnant. I know for sure my nose is going to swell and i'll grow mongo hips, but you, you're just gorgeous. Hate you. Wanna see baby. WRITE MORE ON THIS BLOG, I wanna pretend to be part of your life. muah! HUrry up hallie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you guys have a blog! Congrats on the little girl! I'm sooo excited for you and I LOVE the nursery! Adorable!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete